Split testing has been known to drive some pretty compelling results, but that all assumes one thing: that it’s done correctly. There are numerous aspects that you can look into for split testing, and they can get complicated.
- No events
Drive-By Thoughts"We’ve only grown our company because of quicker decision making. And the thing is a lot of people associate making a decision with it could be good or bad. So, what I teach is to associate decision making as a positive thing either way. So the fact that you made the decision is a positive thing because the quicker you make decisions, the quicker you learn, the quicker you know whether to or to not make that decision again. And as you make more and more and more decisions, you have more and more learning. And that learning is compounding. So the efforts of something 10 years ago, for example, those decisions you made actually will still affect you."
Put Your Marketing in Overdrive!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free Getting FTC Compliant in Your Marketing and The Importance of Testing Your offer – at absolutely no cost!
- Making Bank with ClickBank
- Maximizing Affiliate Revenue with Your Email List (Audio)
- How to Successfully Navigate the Media Buying Jungle
- Compliance: Who Cares? (Audio)
- VSL VS. TSL: The TRUTH You Need To Know (Audio)
- Starting an Affiliate Program and Finding Affiliate Partners (Video)
- How to Maximize Your Email Revenue – Part 1
- How to THRIVE: Taking Your Business to the Next Level