Split testing has been known to drive some pretty compelling results, but that all assumes one thing: that it’s done correctly. There are numerous aspects that you can look into for split testing, and they can get complicated.
- No events
Drive-By Thoughts"If there’s somebody on a pedestal and they clearly want themselves to be, I advise you not to model that person because honestly, most of the time it’s an act and it’s a big insecurity."
Put Your Marketing in Overdrive!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free Getting FTC Compliant in Your Marketing and The Importance of Testing Your offer – at absolutely no cost!
- Making Bank with ClickBank
- Maximizing Affiliate Revenue with Your Email List (Audio)
- How to Successfully Navigate the Media Buying Jungle
- Compliance: Who Cares? (Audio)
- VSL VS. TSL: The TRUTH You Need To Know (Audio)
- Starting an Affiliate Program and Finding Affiliate Partners (Video)
- How to Maximize Your Email Revenue – Part 1
- How to THRIVE: Taking Your Business to the Next Level