By using these six triggers in every ad, sales letter, website, you quickly get people to go through the three steps of what? Know you, like you, trust you… Now, okay, what is the expert authority? Liking, commitment, consistent behavior, reciprocation, social proof, and scarcity.
- No events
Drive-By Thoughts"Stop beating your head against the wall and thinking you look stupid. Would you rather look stupid and get the answer or look stupid and be six months down the road and still not know what the hell you’re doing? If you think I’m an idiot, fine. Think I’m an idiot, but I’m going to be an idiot who knows the damn answer. Friend request people. get to know them in email, ask one-to-one, get their Skype, whatever. If you can’t do it in that public setting, you’re just not brave enough, that’s fine. But find a way to ask the question."
Put Your Marketing in Overdrive!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free Getting FTC Compliant in Your Marketing and The Importance of Testing Your offer – at absolutely no cost!
- Making Bank with ClickBank
- Maximizing Affiliate Revenue with Your Email List (Audio)
- How to Successfully Navigate the Media Buying Jungle
- Compliance: Who Cares? (Audio)
- VSL VS. TSL: The TRUTH You Need To Know (Audio)
- Starting an Affiliate Program and Finding Affiliate Partners (Video)
- How to Maximize Your Email Revenue – Part 1
- How to THRIVE: Taking Your Business to the Next Level