Split testing has been known to drive some pretty compelling results, but that all assumes one thing: that it’s done correctly. There are numerous aspects that you can look into for split testing, and they can get complicated.
- No events
Drive-By Thoughts"Read books of the successful companies that you heard of. Pick a company and read a book about them, about the founder. Every single one is struggle, struggle, struggle, struggle, boom, struggle, struggle, struggle, struggle, boom. Every single one. So there’s nobody that’s like, Hey, I got this product, put it online and you know, now I’m a millionaire."
Put Your Marketing in Overdrive!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free Getting FTC Compliant in Your Marketing and The Importance of Testing Your offer – at absolutely no cost!
- Making Bank with ClickBank
- Maximizing Affiliate Revenue with Your Email List (Audio)
- How to Successfully Navigate the Media Buying Jungle
- Compliance: Who Cares? (Audio)
- VSL VS. TSL: The TRUTH You Need To Know (Audio)
- Starting an Affiliate Program and Finding Affiliate Partners (Video)
- How to Maximize Your Email Revenue – Part 1
- How to THRIVE: Taking Your Business to the Next Level