A link provided to you by the merchant that includes a unique tracking code specifically assigned to you for the merchant to track the sales you are responsible for generating for them.
- No events
Drive-By Thoughts"Be careful of assumptions and be careful of dismissing people. That new person who is asking the “dumb questions” in five years could be a Joel. I’ve seen it happen. I literally watched someone go from “what’s a URL?” to retiring a multimillionaire eight years later."
Put Your Marketing in Overdrive!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free direct response marketing newsletter and stay up to date on our latest articles about becoming and staying successful in this space, as well as how to maximize your profits. As a thank you for joining our newsletter, we’ll also send you two presentations: Getting FTC Compliant in Your Marketing and The Importance of Testing Your offer – at absolutely no cost!
- Making Bank with ClickBank
- Maximizing Affiliate Revenue with Your Email List (Audio)
- How to Successfully Navigate the Media Buying Jungle
- Compliance: Who Cares? (Audio)
- VSL VS. TSL: The TRUTH You Need To Know (Audio)
- Starting an Affiliate Program and Finding Affiliate Partners (Video)
- How to Maximize Your Email Revenue – Part 1
- How to THRIVE: Taking Your Business to the Next Level