A link provided to you by the merchant that includes a unique tracking code specifically assigned to you for the merchant to track the sales you are responsible for generating for them.
- No events
Drive-By Thoughts"None of us were born knowing this crap. There are no born experts. There are no prodigies here. If somebody is an ahole to you and treats you like you’re an idiot, that’s on them, not you. There was a time where they didn’t know what AOV was either."
Put Your Marketing in Overdrive!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free Getting FTC Compliant in Your Marketing and The Importance of Testing Your offer – at absolutely no cost!
- Making Bank with ClickBank
- Maximizing Affiliate Revenue with Your Email List (Audio)
- How to Successfully Navigate the Media Buying Jungle
- Compliance: Who Cares? (Audio)
- VSL VS. TSL: The TRUTH You Need To Know (Audio)
- Starting an Affiliate Program and Finding Affiliate Partners (Video)
- How to Maximize Your Email Revenue – Part 1
- How to THRIVE: Taking Your Business to the Next Level