The predefined money a merchant pays an affiliate for generating a predetermined outcome for the merchant (ie: a sale or a lead is generated).
- No events
Drive-By Thoughts"Flopportunity. That’s a great word, because that’s what it is. [Failure is] a flop. I’ve got to go through flopportunity. And you’re like, I flopped. Okay. But then you kind of laugh, because if you don’t laugh, you’re going to go insane and get super depressed. So you’re just like, Oh my God, what the hell am I doing with my life? And then the opportunity comes after that. You get over the initial flop. So you laugh a little bit and then the opportunity comes. I like that a lot, actually. Flopportunity."
Put Your Marketing in Overdrive!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free Getting FTC Compliant in Your Marketing and The Importance of Testing Your offer – at absolutely no cost!
- Making Bank with ClickBank
- Maximizing Affiliate Revenue with Your Email List (Audio)
- How to Successfully Navigate the Media Buying Jungle
- Compliance: Who Cares? (Audio)
- VSL VS. TSL: The TRUTH You Need To Know (Audio)
- Starting an Affiliate Program and Finding Affiliate Partners (Video)
- How to Maximize Your Email Revenue – Part 1
- How to THRIVE: Taking Your Business to the Next Level