A lead is a person who has shown interest in your products or services—typically this is a person who subscribes or opts in with their email addy to receive further sales- and marketing-related correspondence.
- No events
Drive-By Thoughts"So what that I don’t know something. The only person who expects me to look intelligent and know everything is me."
Put Your Marketing in Overdrive!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free direct response marketing newsletter and stay up to date on our latest articles about becoming and staying successful in this space, as well as how to maximize your profits. As a thank you for joining our newsletter, we’ll also send you two presentations: Getting FTC Compliant in Your Marketing and The Importance of Testing Your offer – at absolutely no cost!
- Making Bank with ClickBank
- Maximizing Affiliate Revenue with Your Email List (Audio)
- How to Successfully Navigate the Media Buying Jungle
- Compliance: Who Cares? (Audio)
- VSL VS. TSL: The TRUTH You Need To Know (Audio)
- Starting an Affiliate Program and Finding Affiliate Partners (Video)
- How to Maximize Your Email Revenue – Part 1
- How to THRIVE: Taking Your Business to the Next Level