PPM or Profit Per Thousand is one of the best metrics to use when analyzing the success of an email send. It gives you a very accurate look at how the email promotion performed by calculating the revenue earned for every 1000 emails. (The M in PPM or RPM stands for Mille – a French word for 1000). The formula for calculating PPM/RPM is Revenue / (Emails Delivered / 1000).
- No events
Drive-By Thoughts"If you’re going to have a mentor, have at least two because when you only have one, that pedestal thing comes into play. And when the mentor falls off of it, they fall hard. And two, no one person knows everything. You come to me and you’re like, I need some help with this. I can tell you everything I know and it’s possible that not a damn thing works for you. But if you have a second person, you ask the same question to, what they tell you may work brilliantly. Next time it may be what I tell you that works brilliantly, but you always have two."
Put Your Marketing in Overdrive!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free direct response marketing newsletter and stay up to date on our latest articles about becoming and staying successful in this space, as well as how to maximize your profits. As a thank you for joining our newsletter, we’ll also send you two presentations: Getting FTC Compliant in Your Marketing and The Importance of Testing Your offer – at absolutely no cost!
- Making Bank with ClickBank
- Maximizing Affiliate Revenue with Your Email List (Audio)
- How to Successfully Navigate the Media Buying Jungle
- Compliance: Who Cares? (Audio)
- VSL VS. TSL: The TRUTH You Need To Know (Audio)
- Starting an Affiliate Program and Finding Affiliate Partners (Video)
- How to Maximize Your Email Revenue – Part 1
- How to THRIVE: Taking Your Business to the Next Level